Do you need a water filter system?
Have you ever wondered if you need a water filtration system for your home? Here are some ways to tell:
- Are you concerned about the chemicals, chlorine, minerals and even parasites that might be present in your drinking water?
- Have you noticed an unpleasant smell from your tap water?
- Does your tap water have a bad metallic taste?
- Do you find yourself often buying bottled water because you prefer it to the water that comes out of your faucet?
- Do you see a scum on your bathroom tub, tiles, fixtures or shower door that doesn’t seem to be caused by the soap?
- Does your skin feel dry after bathing or showering?
- Have you noticed that it’s difficult to get soaps and shampoos to lather properly?
- Does your laundry feel stiff or hard after being in the washing machine?
- Are you concerned about the environmental repercussions from the manufacturing and disposal of plastic water bottles?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your home might benefit from a water purifier or water filtration system. In addition to being unpleasant and unsightly, water that contains minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, can cause lime scale deposits which can clog and damage appliances such as dishwashers, water heaters and washing machines. Even your pipes can be adversely affected. Fortunately, a water filtration and purification system can solve these issues and give your household, palatable water that won’t harm appliances.
There are many different type of whole house water filters.
Some of the most popular types are distillation, reverse osmosis, ceramic and carbon filter systems. The type that you might need depends in large part on the quality of your water, what types of contaminants are likely to be present, your family’s specific needs, water usage and other considerations that a qualified plumbing professional can take into consideration when making a recommendation.
MB Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning offers a complete range of whole house water purification systems that use the latest technology to deliver pure and clean water. In fact, the whole house water filters recommended by MB Plumbing, Heating and Air can actually reverse the lime scale build-up caused by impure water. In addition to being ecologically friendly, MB Plumbing, Heating and Air systems also save you time because they do not require filter changes or maintenances.